Warranty Claims Undertaken
0% Finance Available on Repairs
Safeguard Manufacturer's Warranty
Vehicle Collection Local to You
Gearbox Specialist & Car Repairs Using Approved Parts
Our Gearbox Repair Benefits
- Manual & automatic gearboxes
- Semi-automatic gearboxes
- DSG & Mechatronic gearboxes
- Powershift & CVT gearboxes
- Hybrid Transmissions
- Manufacturers warranty protected
Our Car Repair Benefits
- All major manufacturers & models
- Vehicle recovery or collection
- Full diagnostics & reprogramming
- Manufacturers warranty protected
- 0% finance option available
- 12-month warranty on all parts
Our team here at Service4Service is fully trained and experienced in dual-clutch gearbox repairs, servicing, replacement and reconditioning, using only manufacturer warranty-approved parts for your extra peace of mind.
Our technicians are experts in DSG gearboxes, offering specialist repairs across a number of makes and models, including repair of the mechatronic unit and recalibration and reconfiguration following repair.
With comprehensive, detailed diagnostics and manufacturer warranty-approved parts, we provide expert CVT repairs you can trust. Book your repair with our expert technicians and get back on the road safely.
We are well-versed in a range of gearboxes, including the complexities of the Powershift Gearbox. Repairs include full diagnostics. We use only OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts, as well as recalibration following repair.
A faulty hybrid transmission can drastically impact the performance of your vehicle. So it is of great importance that it is kept in optimum condition by our expert technicians in order to maintain your vehicle's performance.
At Service4Service we provide reliable and high-quality head gasket repairs and head gasket replacements across the UK by expert technicians. We offer repairs for head gaskets as well as the after-effects on the engine.
If you’re noticing an issue with the timing chain, this could be a sign of wear and tear or incorrect installation of a new chain. If the chain is becoming worn, this could cause bigger problems and more damage.
At Service4Service we provide high-quality gearbox repairs. Our highly trained technicians can confidently diagnose any issues with your gearbox, with the help of the latest specialist computer diagnostic equipment.
Every local Service4Service garage offers engine repair for affordable prices. Whether you have a petrol or diesel engine, our professional technicians are able to perform all kinds of repairs and upgrades.
If you believe your clutch may need repairing or replacing, contact Service4Service today. Our specialist technicians will firstly test your car clutch, diagnose any problems and then repair or replace the faulty component.
Diesel particulate filters (DPFs) are fitted to the exhaust of all new diesel cars. Designed to trap the harmful soot and ash particles created when diesel is burned, thereby preventing them from being injected into the atmosphere.
As turbochargers are now more popular than ever, we offer our customers a dedicated repair service with options including new or reconditioned turbochargers, turbo upgrades, turbo repair or an exchanged turbo.
Spread the Cost with 0% Interest-Free Finance on Servicing & Repairs
At Service4Service we want to help ease the cost of your car service or any other unexpected vehicle repairs, by offering our customers the option to spread the cost of their repair bill over either four or ten months, interest-free with a choice of car repair payment plans.
4 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £350.
- Spread the cost over 4 months interest-free.
- You pay 25% of the total upon application.
- The remaining 75% is spread over 3 equal monthly payments.
- A valid UK debit card is required to arrange the payment plan.
10 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £1000.
- Spread the cost over 10 months interest-free.
- Deposit between 10% - 50%.
- Finance subject to acceptance.
- Credit and affordability checks carried out.
Our Features & Benefits
- Our service centres use specialist computer diagnostic equipment to carry out a full health check of your vehicle
- Our technicians fit Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) & manufacturer warranty-approved parts only
- We will collect & deliver your vehicle either from home or at work at a time that suits you
- Your vehicle will receive a high-quality service that fully protects your manufacturer's warranty
- Your vehicle will be washed at no extra charge when you book a full service
How to Book a Service or Repair
Booking a service or a repair for your vehicle is a fast, hassle-free process.
Simply use our online booking form at the top of the page where you can easily follow our 4 step booking process.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0808 164 0418 and one of our friendly sales team will be able to help with your service or repair booking.
Vehicle Recovery & Diagnostics
Subject to our terms & conditions.
Our professional staff will book your service or repair at one of our centres local to you, arranging for your vehicle to be collected from a location that suits you. If any additional or advised work is required, we’ll always call you first. We will not undertake work without your authorisation.
There is a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour and your existing manufacturer’s warranty is protected. Please click the button below to make an enquiry or call us on 0808 164 0418 to book a service or repair, local to you, with a specialist technician at Service4Service.